Broken Heart!

"How's Life?" she asked me giggling. The semester results were just out & she had passed with flying colors; so, her happiness was obvious. She had been nervous for the whole last month & finally, today she was happy. "Pretty happy today!", I said & our long talks began again..

I woke up the next morning only to realize that I'd fell asleep talking to her; again. But, I knew she won't be angry with me & that's what made her so special. She had known me for 12 years now. We'd been the best of friends all these years.

I've had been in a lot of relationships in the past few years, lots of heart-breaks, lot of sadness, lots of lessons learnt. But, she had been with me in these bad times. She was always there.

One of the most important thing I learnt in all these years is that once your heart is broken it can never, ever be repaired. You live your whole life a broken heart. Either You've to learn how to live with yourself like that or you've to find a partner who can hold those broken pieces for you & still love you. I still remember the girl who first broke my heart; actually, I talked to her yesterday itself. My first & last love.

No comments:

Post a Comment