Method: Requiescat in pace

See~ here,
Is there a method to your question?
Do you expect an easy answer.
Do~ tell,
If you're so torn or twisted,
Another hand's demented victim?
Say~ again,
All your reasons for denial,
Would they stand askew in trial?
...
The~se in-hibitions fade away-h now
So let them fall apart in
A cas-cading shower of
spa(r)kling - REST IN PEACE!
        Rest in peace..
        Rest in peace...

 ...
(h)An~swer me,
Would you do this - all - (just) for sympathy?
Does it count
Are you out-ta apathy?
Turn around,
See my face a litany,
Of all your dirt
Your misbegotten misery!
Say no more
Bloody heck, epiphany
'Cause there you hang
Me in you and I am me!
...
Mi~rrorr, mirror-mirror on the wall
So fall apart
and let me - REST IN PEACE!
        Rest in peace..
        Rest in peace...
       
REST IN PEACE!!

--------------------------------------------------------(~*.*)~

Audio file:
  

Click to Download
--------------------------------------------------------(~*.*)~

Well here is a little something that Lady Muse just up and popped into my head and well.. Ta-da!
The seed for this little bugger was planted while watching my friend play AC2: The Cowl Does Not Make the Monk and faux-hearing Ezio whisper his tag line, "Ora sei libero dalla paura. Requiescat in pace. (Be free of your fear now. Rest in peace.)". 
So anyway, I've got a horrid musical memory and to counter that - so I can remember how the verse I just wrote is sung - I just plain record the darned thing with my cell phone - Lumia yay!
 The audio file is thus is my own voice; apologies for any ruptured ear-drums.
Do tell me what you thought of the whole thing - your interpretation, the music and whatever else you feel like typing.
Until next time, Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment