I Cried!

When all the doors seemed to be closing,
When all the hopes I started losing;
   When the Darkness engulfed all my thoughts,
   When the light of the soul burnt out;
When the impossible seemed easier,
I doubted myself if I was sincere;
   When all of a sudden my world seemed falling apart,
   When her words clenched my heart;
When all the longings start to fade,
When all the feelings started to persuade;
   When the throat started to pain,
   When I demanded to feel the pain;
          I cried...!
I cried in the midst of the night,
Not even a single teardrop blurred the eyesight;
   But I cried for my chest felt the tonnes of weight,
   I cried because of the feeling of being alone on this planet;
I cried like I always wanted it out loud,
Not even a single teardrop came out..!
        But... I cried!

No comments:

Post a Comment