The Gift

We had been successful until now maintaining that spark in our 7 years of married life but this year seemed to be going a different way. Our jobs and age had started draining us out.
And like a hard punch from a boxer was this valentine week coming. I had almost forgot about it. 14th was just days away & I'd not been even able to spare a little time for her for the last 2 weeks, all credit goes to our busy day-life. I'd not even thought of a gift for her.
I was getting madder and madder. It was like my mind had stopped working. So, I finally decided to talk to her about this and messaged her to get home early today. "Already there, Honey!", came her reply. So, I too took off for the day and left for home. It was almost 7 when I reached home. As I opened the door, there were candles lighted all around the house. I felt like heavens. Just then she entered and handed me a card with something scribbled on it. I was going to be a father.

#HappyTeddyBearDay <3
#HappyValentineWeek <3

No comments:

Post a Comment