The Box Of Chocolates!

After proposing the Love of my Life the day before, my excitement for this Valentine Week was not allowing me to sleep. I had tried very hard to take a nap, but all those plans that I had in my mind all these years, kept resurfacing.
She had been my Best-Friend since standard 8th. I fell in Love with her during 9th. Since then I've been trying to collect myself and propose her, but only succeeded now, when we are both 23.
Today was Chocolate Day and I'd been planning it for a long time. She loved Chocolates more than anything. Actually, I guess she loved chocolates more than me. So, I gifted her a big box of chocolates. She was happier than anything. Then I had planned a Long Drive for us, so we went with the plan.
We were on our way when suddenly, "Wait!, Stop!", she almost shouted. I stopped the car by the roadside and looked at her with a big question mark on my face. She instructed me to park the car and come with her and refused to tell anything. So, I followed the order and crossed the road with her. After crossing some roads and bridges we reached an underpass where a lot of children were playing; they were those poor little street kids. A spark ignited in those children as they saw us or I guess her.
In seconds we were surrounded by all those children. She looked me in the eyes and said, "This is where I'm, when I say I'm shopping with my friends. I'd been lying to you about my shopping, I don't like shopping that much." I was amazed hearing that, this girl, has she got any imperfection ? My Love for her increased even more as I was getting to know her these days.
She had also bought that box of chocolates with her. I was wondering why. But then she asked me to help her distribute them among those children. "But, we can give something else to them, I bought those just for you, you love them don't you?", I exclaimed. "I love doing this more than chocolates!", was her reply. I couldn't help the situation and was feeling bad as we started to distribute the chocolates.  After distributing we again started back for the long drive. I kept driving cheerlessly, without speaking a word. We stopped at the outskirts of the city for the sunset.
She came close to me and holding my hand, offered me a candy that we used to eat together when we were kids.  She had failed all my plans but had executed them in the most perfect manner possible.  The sun was descending and we just sat there eating candy, holding hands; just like the Good Old Days..!
#HappyChocolateDay <3
#HappyValentineWeek <3

And, Thank You! everybody for your loving response..!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment