Concepts.. GOD!!

Question: Fill in the blanks-

1) I ____ believe in God. 'Cause I'm perfect. I've a great Life, I've a great job. I believe in myself, I've got confidence. I've found my aim in Life. I'm a happy & positive person. What else one needs from Life? And what is this concept anyways,someone from above the clouds watching over you all the time? What are we? Slaves?

2) I ____ believe in God. I believe that there is someone who will take care of me when all things in Life are going down. I believe that there is a still a hope left for me. I believe that someone up there is watching all of my efforts & will reward me with time. I'm aimless in Life. I don't know what to do with my Life. I believe someone up there believes in me.

God is a Concept, that you choose to Believe or Not !!

#Sorry! if anyone found it offensive.
#BeHappy #VivaLaVida

No comments:

Post a Comment