The Idealist Of Dichotomy -2

Sightings of the Prey

Now I didn’t spot much of our hero and the few times I did see him, I never bothered with a name, or any of his aesthetic details for that matter.
What I did observe – after having preyed upon relatively countless novels and broadcasts of the detective genre – are the signs of an awkward and ill-accepting discomfort. Be it the too exuberant stair climbing, the fidgety glances, or his decidedly meek first impression. The guy seemed to just oozed incompetence, and I filed him off as an insignificant – a non-variable – like so many others. There was nothing there to hook my curiosity and no imminent reveal to be had.
He and I had nothing in common.
But despite all the odds being against our eventual meeting, the fates had other plans for us as the orthogonal trajectories came into convergence.

Up next: At the right angle. Stay jammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment