I Don't Know Why?

1/2/2015 :
I was out on my evening walk today, when I saw her. She is new in the park, I guess. She was sitting there smelling a beautiful little flower. I paused & stood there mesmerized.
I Don't Know Why?

3/2/2015 :
You know, she is blessed with a beautiful body and a lovelier smile. Her hair kept coming onto her face & she, without any irritation, keeps tossing them away. She looks lovely with that strand of hair on her face.
I see young lads reaching out to her on a daily basis but she never speaks a single thing, just hits them with her lovely smile. I Don't Know Why?

5/2/2015 :
As the days are passing, people surrounding her have started decreasing.
I Don't Know Why?
She was sitting alone on that bench today, smelling those beautiful little flowers.

7/2/2015 :
Today, I walked to her and gave her a Rose, she smiled, & time paused for me. "Happy Rose Day!", I said, she smiled again, 'cause it was all she could speak.

#StraightFromMyDiary
#HappyRoseDay to All..! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment