StoneHeart !

Remember!
Remember, when I shouted at you for the joke you made? Remember, when I got angry at you for no reason?
Remember, when I never apologized to you for anything? Remember, when you loved me despite of all the manufacturing defects I had? Remember, the time period when I just used you?
'cause I'm apologizing for all my deeds, now, in these last moments of my Life. I apologize to you for all my mistakes, my ignorance, my attitude, my selfishness, my everything.
Remember, the day when you left me, alone, you were crying & I felt nothing. I'm sorry for being such a StoneHeart. You were ready to leave everyone, just to be with me, just 'cause you loved me and I, I ignored you, ignored your Love, and dived into the salty ocean leaving you alone at the shore, alone, helpless.
I'm sorry for not being able to love you. There was never anybody in my Life, just you.
Sorry, for being such a StoneHeart.
No, I did not write all this 'cause I realized that I Love You too, I wrote it 'cause
Yes, I'm A StoneHeart..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment