Meaning Of Life -I

"Meaning of Life",it's a thing that's always considered in all its philosophical seriousness. People generally tend to think that the 'Meaning of Life' would be something very typical or complicated to understand but, have never ironically asked Life itself, "What is your Meaning?".
But, why? Because people never really bothered to talk to Life, if they would have, they would never have asked such a question. I have asked this question to myself once, but then I started talking to Life & from that time, instead of asking, I started answering this question.
Now you would be laughing & thinking, "yeah! Life is a person who lives in the Himalayas. HaHa!"
Well, ofcourse Life is not a person but that doesn't mean that you can't talk to it.

Now, to understand the 'Meaning of Life', you must first know What's Life?.
You are reading this, which means you are Alive, you have a Life. But before you were born, were you alive? Did you have Life? No.
Life is nothing but You. Life is different for everyone. Your Life started when you were Born. Someone else's started when they were Born. Life Begins with you & Ends with you . You are Life!.

Now, if I'm Life, what's my meaning?
Coming in the next post..

A very Happy New Year!! And Thank You!! All. :)
Kindly share & help me, in making this World a Better place to Live-IN. :)

1 comment:

  1. You have great ideas for your posts! Looking forward to more posts on The Acumen's Aurora.

    ReplyDelete